Friday 16 December 2016

The Internet is leading to the evolution of human communication in positive ways: support

I 100% agree with the point that the internet is leading to the evolution of human communication in positive ways. Look where society is today. Even though we have our faces stuck to our phones more than the past, it has built stronger friendships. 
Image result for phone fall to face gif

INTERNET COMMUNICATION IS BETTER
http://glenfarrelly.blogspot.ca/2008/10/why-internet-communication-is-better.html
This blog explains how internet communication is better than face to face. "The asynchronous nature of many Internet connections also opens up the possibility of communicating at a time that is convenient, opposed to the hassles of finding mutually suitable times for a face-to-face get-together." This point really stuck out to me, because when it comes to making plans with my friends, communicating online is the easiest, fastest, and convenient way to plan a date. Why go through the pain of finding a time to meet face to face to discuss plans about future dates when you can you can just text the plans in a few thumb movements and seconds?
The relate to this blog is real. The freedom of what you can say online, taking time to think about what to text back, and using emojis! I mean who doesn't love using emojis?😄😄
This blog just states all the positive things of online communication. A must read!!
Related image
   
Obviously, I have experiences with the internet and human communication. Two years ago, I went back to my home country and met a whole lot of new friends. They were the most kind and amazing people. I spent lots of time hanging out with them and having fun, but the day I had to leave came fast. I cried waterfalls when I had to go back to Canada.😅😅 However, what made me less sad was that I could keep in contact with my friends through the internet, aka social media. Till this day we still keep in contact and we plan to meet again in 2018. 



Thank you facebook.

Related image




















No comments:

Post a Comment